Furuno has made with the DRS25A-NXT Doppler Radar big steps in the innovation of Radar technology.
Range of 0.625NM to 96NM. Thanks to improvement of compressed pulse at 32NM range or longer, the DRS25A-NXT outperforms at long ranges very well!!!!!
The 200-Watt Radar has a performance similar to a 25 kW Radar with magnetron.
The concept of solid-state doppler radar is that they start up quickly because they do not use a magnetron which saves money because you don't need to replace them, the radar uses very little power and that we like all!!!.
The radar DRS25A-NXT-doppler radar power and include several Furuno exclusive features specially developed for you.
Revolutionary Target Analyzer ™ This feature instantly identifies dangerous targets by changing colors. If you have selected a destination, a speed and course vector is displayed in seconds. Accurate tracking information makes it much easier for you to estimate the course and speed of other ships. Each ship approaching your boat automatically displays a target vector and issues an alarm.
Furuno target analyser in dolid state doppler radar
- No warm-up time from the radar is neccessary.
- ARPA displays and tracks up to 100 targets in a single sweep
- When the RezBoost™ is set to maximum, the beam width of the NXT Radarantenne becomes extremely sharp up to 0.7 degrees with a beam antenna, which better distinguishes the targets. Previously this was only available with much larger radar antennas. With Rezboost™ you not only see targets sharper, but you also have a cleaner radar image. You are even able to see small and very detailed targets, such as kayaks and dinghies, neatly separated.
- Rotation speed 24*/ 36/48 RPM * In dual range mode, the speed is limited to 24 RPM
Range 0.0625 to 96 NM.
- Minimum Range 10 M, Resolution 6 Meter, accuracy 1 degree
- Bird Mode, birds help you identify schools of fish that accumulate on the sea surface.
- When "Rain Mode" is enabled Rain Mode isolates rain cells, so that you can clearly see your targets, rain echoes are shown in blue. This mode is particularly useful because it can detect targets masked by rain clutter
- New smart connector cable for adaptation of existing DRS cable installations
No external power required.
- Power Supply 200 W, 24 VDC (5.6A max)
- Connections Lan 1 Port, Ethernet, 100Base-TX, RJ45
- Weight between 22 and 27 KG depending on which antenna you are going to use.
- This radar can only be used with NavNetTZtouch2 and TZtouch3.
- No external power supply is needed
DRS25A-NXT Doppler Radar comes with:
- X-Scannner RSB 137-119 200 Watt
- installation materials
- Spare Parts
- Open Array Antennas, 4ft or 6ft antennas
- Cable length 10 15 20 30 Mtr
See here how the DRS25A-NXT-Doppler radar functions compared to other manufacturers, for example arriving in a port!!!!
Easy installation, no need to open the Radar antenna
FURUNO DRSA-NXT Doppler Radar Antennen