The Furuno NAVpilot-711C autopilot professional is a revolutionary autopilot suitable for a wide variety of ships from small open boats to large yachts. Suitable as standalone autopilot or as part of a complete NAVnet navigation system. The compact control unit is perfectly readable even in bright sunlight. Unique self-learning and adaptive software keeps the ship perfectly on track because essential parameters are constantly being monitored. As a result, the NAVpilot-700 learns the ship's behavior on the basis of sailing speeds, trim, waves, tides and wind. The PHANTOM function eliminates the need for a physical rudder position indicator for outboard motors and stern drives. This simplifies installation considerably.
Scope of delivery:
- Control unit NAVpilot-7011C
- Processor unit FAP-7002
- Rudder Reference unit FAP-6112 with 20 mtr Cabel
- 15 meter zwischen processor unit und Kontrol unit
- Standard spare parts, installation materials, accessores en manuals
- 4.1 inch color display
- 320 x 240 pixels
- Bright & Clear display modes, to be arranged with optional digital or analogue display of data.
- Instructions on the screen (wizard) for setting up the system.
- Self-learning software with automatic refinement of control commands.
- "Economy" and "Precision" navigation modes deliver fuel savings of 2.5% or more.
- At "Precision" accuracy course (Cross Track Error) within 0.003 nautical miles
- Unique "Fish Hunter" mode for targeted fishing with automatic sailing patterns (square, zig-zag, circle, spiral and 8-figure).
- NMEA2000 network connection (Furuno CAN bus) for secure connection to system.
- The SABIKI mode allows you to operate the autopilot as you cruise backwards, allowing you to concentrate on fishing or something else rather than steering. With a slow tempo backwards, the SABIKI mode is uniquely geared to fish.
- Design is fully in line with NavNet TZtouch, and FI70 instruments.
- The Navpilot 711 Autopilot l Serie can work with the Motor systems of Volvo Penta IPS, Yamaha helm Master TM, Yanmar BLV Motorsystemen en Seasta Optimus
Simple one-touch mode selection enables flexible steering and course control
Furuno's new NAVpilot 711C is designed for the NavNet TZtouch serie and connects to other navigation equipment like the TZT14 Multifunction display
. The “Plug and Play”
CAN bus interface gives the possibility for easy installation and exceptional interface possibilities. If your boat is equipped with a NavNet TZtouch system, you can take full advantage of the NAVpilot-700 / 711C from the NavNet TZtouch display, you can activate the AUTO mode of the NAVpilot-700 / 711C and change the set course by pressing tap the arrow buttons, by touching a slider bar with your finger or the RotoKey ™, or by dragging the arrow with your finger
What is the Fantum feedback-Function:
Furuno's Fantum feedback function makes a physical rudder position indicator unnecessary. It clears the way to a simplified installation and improved control. This new software has been developed and extensively tested on ships with both hydraulic and electric steering, in combination with a large number of types of outboard engines and stern drives.
- SAFE HELM, the NAVpilot switches to manual control (for a certain time interval), thus removing it from the automatic steering mode (AUTO, NAV, etc.). After the time interval has elapsed, SAFE HELM is deactivated and the previous automatic steering mode is restored.
POWER ASSIST provides an interface for a ship's hydraulic steering system for optimum steering comfort and control over steering directly from a manual rudder on the ship. These functions offer speed-dependent, power-assisted steering, reducing the manual work on board. For this a power steering module and a pumpset are required, depending on your ship let us inform you. email [email protected]
- We recommend to connect the specially developed PG-700 sensor (Electronic Compass to the Furuno NAVPILOT-700 for optimal course stabilization.
Autopilots and Kompasses NAVNET / NAVPILOT-711C Autopilot professional
- Perfect for stern drives and steering with outboard motors.
- Suitable for all electrical and hydraulic drives.
- Suitable for sailing and motor yachts, fishing vessels and work boats