The successful Furuno NAVnet TZtouch series has now three versions that are not only a stand-alone plotter and fishfinder, but also suitable for later expansion into an integrated navigation system with radar and AIS.
NavNet TZtouch3 incorporates a fast quad-core processor so you can scroll, pan, and zoom in/out completely smooth & seamlessly. Plus, you can navigate in a 3D environment, offering you a realistic perspective and an expanded view of the area around your boat. The 3D chart perspective is perfect for planning and navigating routes.
NAVnetTZtouch2 is available in the versions TZTL12F and TZTL15F
Blackbox version with support for multi-touch displays with the following resolutions: 1280 x 720 (16: 9), 1280 x 800 (16:10), 1280 x 960 (4: 3), 1280 x 1024 (5: 4)
- Multi Touch operation
- Glued-fog display
- Interfaces: CAN bus, LAN, USB, video OUT / IN, SDXC card slot, fishfinder
- Integrated GPS & Fishfinder
- Integrated WLAN module (WiFI)
- Weatherchart service via WLAN
- Wireless view or use on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with TZtouch Viewer or Remote App
- 30,000 waypoints and 30,000 track-points
- 200 planned routes with 500 points per route
NavNet TZtouch2 Network