FISHFINDER WITH DOUBLE FREQUENCY
The Furuno FCV-628 Fish finder/Echo sounder is designed on the basis of decades of experience in professional coastal and deep-sea fishing around the world, combined with the latest digital techniques. The result is a great distinctive character. The picture of this echo sounder is not only very sharp but above all very detailed. Soil profile, soil structure, fish species and even fish size are easy to recognize.The richest fishing grounds are within easy reach.
FCV-628 FISHFINDER SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- 5,7 "color LCD display with good readability in bright sunlight
- Stardard installation material
Transducer can be ordered separately,multiple options are possible. The matching-box MB-1100 is also required for transducers with 1 kW transmission power
- FCV-628 dual frequency fishfinder uses the revolutionary Rez Boost ™ Technology for higher resolution with standard transducers.
- ACCU-FISH ™ displays the actual fish format for individual fish echoes as well as the depth at which the fish swims.
- Bottomlock Discrimination - Analyzes soil structure such as silt, sand, gravel, rocks and obstacles. With this, rich fishing grounds can be located.
- White Line Function- Distinguish the fish that is near the bottom.
- Fast pulse repetition frequency with 3000 pulses (at 5 meters water depth).
- 50/200 kHz transmission frequency
- 600 W output power (1 kW with FCV-588 possible)
- depth range 2-1200m
- Configurable alarm function (depth, fish-echoes, etc.)
- Sharing and displaying information via a chartplotter
- Fishfinder FCV-628 is easy to install
- Supply voltage 12-24 Volt DC
- Display resolution 480 x 560 pixels
- Water resistant according to IP56
- Dimensions: 207 (H) x 170 (W) x 132 (D) mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg.
The Furuno FCV-628 fishfinder is water-resistant and therefore suitable for use on open boats or ships with a fly-bridge. But sure too for Fishery and Workboats.