TIMEZERO NavigatorV4 + PC-Radar-Module + Wide Chart or Mega Wide Chart
Above is an example of what the connections may look like
TimeZero Navigator is the ideal entry-level product you need to navigate for sailors and motorboat drivers. With the ability to set waypoints, plan routes, and view currents and weather forecasts, this software includes everything you need to navigate.(with or without an MFD on the network).Worldwide chart coverage: mm3d chart catalogue with raster and vestor charts (C-MAP and Datacore by Navioniqs), worldwide tide darabase to know about water depth in ports) and standard Satelite Photos
TIMEZERO is the powerful navigatoional to of added confidence and safetyol capable of blanding and analyzing dat from multiple sources in real=time. Features usch as multi-screen support and full network compatibulity make it without a doubt the most accurate and advanced onboard tool of his kinbd. The use is very simple and provides comfort and thus increased productivity as well as extra confidence and safety
To navigate on a PC, you need:
- The TimeZero software +PC-Radar-Module with chart.
- A radar antenna from the Navnet series with radar cable.
- For radar overlay, GPS and compass data are also required.
- Connect GPS and autopilot (NMEA or Ethernet compatible with FURUNO) with your navigation software
- Download current weather information for free and place it on your map
- Operate in a fully rendered environment with unrivaled speed and seamless map panning
- Overlay your maps with satellite imagery
- Access the worldwide tide database to find out how the water level in the nearest port is
- Including ActiveCaptain Points of Interest and real time updating
- Compatible with AIS (NMEA0183 or Ethernet)
- Exclusive Photofusion satellite images to the marine chart
- AIS/TT funtion included TIMEZERO can be connected to any AIS using NMEA0183 or via Ehertnetroute &Waypoints management
- New route planning Wizzard security
- Easy installation Plug & Play
This is what a Traditional Radar screen looks like on your computer
This is the situation with Radar overlay this is an effective safety tool that allows you to understand your surroundings of other ships and objects in relation to your current position.
Delivery of this article consists of:
- TIME ZERO NavigatorV4 with wide Chart (art. 180838 + 180840)
- or TIME ZEROV4 mit Mega Wide Chart(art. 180839 + 180840)
- Radar-Modul (Connection) is always inclosed in above articles
- TIMEZERO App downloaden in die APP store against payment
If you do not have a Radar yet than please select one and order here a radar antenna from the Navnet series with radar cable.
Optional on request:
- Sounder module
- Wifi connection to Tablet or Smarphone
- Weatherinformetion 24 hours a day ship specific
We can imagine that you have questions about the PC-Radar-Module call us 0031 252 544772
Discover the extra TIMEZERO functions when connected via a pc radar module to a Furuno-NAVNET system
TIMEZERO can be connected to a Furuno NAVNET TZtouch network using the radar module, allowing full control over the DRS radars This means that you can display the radar image directly in the TIMEZERO software, get complete control over the radar from your software and display the radar image on your maps.
- Receipt of all navigation information (position, COG / SOG, cpourse, wind, AIS, etc.) of the NavNet TZtouch-netwerk
- Display and operation of the Navnet radars
- Real-time synchronization of the active route between the MFD and PC
- Share charts between the NavNet TZtouch- of TZtouch2- en TIMEZERO-software
- Display and operation of the DRS radar
- Display and operation of the Furuno Black Box Ethernet sounders
- Easy installation Plug and Play
Technical Handbook TIMEZERO with PC RADAR and more