FURUNO NAVnet TZtouch Provides a great step forward in touch-screen technology
Since the introduction of the very first NAVNET system, Furuno has come a long way to reach the top level where TZtouch Technology now stands. Take a look and you will see how far Furuno is already. A generous 9 ", 12", 14 "or 15" display with a borderless glass surface ensures a sleek and stylish navigation console. The LED back-light pushes light through each pixel on the screen and provides remarkable clarity and sharpness. The anti-reflective layer on the glass surface also shows under all lighting conditions also in direct sunlight.
NAVnet TZtouch Available in the following versions:
This Blackbox version supports multi-touch displays with the following resolutions:
1280 x 720 (16: 9), 1280 x 800 (16:10), 1280 x 960 (4: 3), 1280 x 1024 (5: 4)
All NAVnet TZtouch equipment is packed with the latest developments, such as Time Zero chart processing, "Utra High Definition" imagery and "Furuno Digital Filter" digital signal processing. Time Zero is designed in collaboration with Max Sea, the screen setup does not have anymore waiting time. Ethernet and NMEA2000 networks are used to connect radar, chartplotter, radar, sensors, fishfinder on- board to a fully integrated navigation system.
- Easy operation via single- and multi-touch gestures or the RotoKey ™
- TimeZero technology for seamless zooming and card panning without waiting times, continuous zooming in the map, continuous 3D map architecture
- Interfaces: CAN bus, LAN, USB, Video OUT / IN (DVI-D / NTSC / PAL), 2 SDXC card slots
- Built-in WLAN module
- Display or operation via iPhone, iPod-touch or iPad with TZtouch viewer or remote app
- 30,000 waypoints and 30,000 track-points
- 1,000 scheduled routes with 500 points per route
- NAVnet TZtouch provides a great step forward
NAVnet TZTouch suitable for which Boats and Yachts:
For more details follow the link or call us for more information 0031 252 544772