The Furuno monitors are specially developed for use in humid conditions such as at sea.
Whether installed on a flybridge or in a closed pilot house, these monitors perform perfectly in any wet environment.
They have a glass display from corner to corner without physical buttons or switches, where dirt could be deposited. Are easy to read in direct sunlight and extremely bright with a TFT active-matrix LCD and LED backlight technology.
The monitor has multiple inputs which is very pleasant to connect multiple devices such as your PC radar or other devices. The installation is very simple because this is done via the menu of the monitor
- FURUNO MU-150HD 15 inch Marine LCD- Display
- Power cable 5 mtr
- Installation materials and spare parts
- Table Top / ceiling or built-in order to your choise. For spacesaving installation
- MU-150HD 15 inch Landscape Color Multi-Purpose- Display Crystal clear for use as main or remote display
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Built-in scaler allows accepting up to SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 1,000 cd/brightness and A/R coating provides superior visibility even in direct sunlight
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Automatic dimmer sensor adjusts the display brightness as light conditions change
- 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL interfaces available
- Any of the three NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) receiving television, capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- (Table Top/Ceiling mounting bracket is optional)
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard Radar, Sonar, Sounder, Camera, etc.
- MU-150HD 15 inch Multi-Purpose- Display has automatic signal recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation
- Power supply 12-24 VDC 2.8 - 1.4 A
- Weight 5.4 kg with mounting bracket 7.4 kg
- Extremely flat screen for many types of installation Tabel Top / ceiling or installation. (Table Top/Ceiling mounting bracket is optional)
- The MU-150HD Marine Display features automatic signal detection and scaling for easy configuration and installation